Incenta is Here to Help.
For our members who live in areas that were impacted by the storms that hit the Miami Valley area on Memorial Day, we are offering a variety of financial options to help you through this stressful time.
Disaster Relief Personal Loan
- Loan amounts up to $2,500
- 0% APR*
- Terms up to 24-months
- Must show proof of impact and ability to repay
- If you have a current Incenta consumer loan, you can skip your next payment without penalty
- We will also waive our normal $35 processing fee for your skipped payment
Waiving Penalties for Early Share Certificate Withdrawal
- Incenta will waive certificate early withdrawal penalties for members impacted by the storms who find themselves in a temporary hardship
Trinity Debt Management
- As an Incenta member, you have access to free financial counseling through Trinity Debt Management. They can help you with Debt Management and Credit Counseling.
*All disaster relief programs are subject to loan approval guidelines. In addition, applicants for all disaster relief programs must provide proof of loss. Members must also be in good standing.
Housing Disaster Relief Fund (offered by the Ohio Association of Realtors)
The Ohio Association of Realtors has some limited funds available for Miami Valley residents who were impacted by the Memorial Day storm. Below is a link to the guidelines for the relief fund and a link to apply if you qualify for the assistance.